- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration.
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in HRM, full loop of Compensation & Benefits processes especially payroll system / welfare & benefit, with 5 years in managerial levels.
- Experience in hospital would be advantage.
- Strong knowledge of C&B practices & regulations for Thailand.
- Have skill in Government report [Tax / SSO / Labor Law, PDPA, Visa & WP]
- Knowledge of Salary Structure, Compensation Management, Tax, Labor law.
- Understand and experience in salary survey process, job grading and job evaluation
- Knowledge about Thai labor laws is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Excellent job interviewing skills and techniques
- Excellent proficiency with advance Excel and PowerPoint; skilled in data analysis and presentation
- Good command of English.
- Strong analytical skill, Interpersonal skill and problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent communication, organizational and good management skills.
- Consider challenges as the opportunity to learn and upskill oneself
- Flexible personality and good adaptability
- Negotiation skill with ability to point out the pros and cons of each option
- Pleasant personality, fast learner, enthusiastic, positive attitude and result oriented.
- Able to approach or interact with leaders or senior executive levels
- Able to handle Ad-hoc tasks
- Must be a team player
- Ability to proactively execute and manage multiple tasks.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- To Manage full cycle of recruitment process from sourcing candidates, screening, scheduling, interviewing, offer, reference checking, negotiation.
- In charge of all recruiting paperwork, new hires follow up and assessment during probation.
- To plan and develop recruitment strategies with team and support project management including implement.
- Lead and in charge of all talent acquisition aspects including talent sourcing, selection and hiring
- Keep update with new recruitment trends to ensure the company can attract and hire the best talents
- Build strong relationships and partner with potential sources/channels e.g. university, faculties, alumni in partnership with the business to attract and promote company image and being an employer of choice
- Plan and implement recruitment and corporate branding & sourcing strategy both online (social media, corporate career website) and offline (referral program, interns and undergrads) and to leverage the potential candidate pool to fulfill the headcount planning in the future
- Organizing and participating in external engagement events including Campus, Open House, Network event, Job fair, etc.
- Handling the manpower report by weekly and monthly.
- Being responsible for the turnover rate report.
- Ensure the recruiting metrics e.g. turn-around-time to hire, etc. are met
- Drive all related recruitment including ad-hoc and other key team projects.
- Improve current / design new recruiting procedures, hiring as well as onboarding processes
Compensation & Benefits
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to all set of payroll and C&B by working and coordinating with employees, leader, line manager and the person concerned.
- Obtains information and validates documentation on situations and issues that affect pay (e.g., overtime, shift allowance).
- Reviews and validates salary payment data for part-time employees in time.
- Performs administrative work in connection with staff transfer and promotion.
- Responsible for payroll operations for the company
- Responsible for payment voucher record for Accounting
- Prepare Payroll Report / Tax Report / Social Security Payment Report / Provident Fund Report
- Ensure that all compensation and benefits are cost-efficient and competitive to retain employees and attract talents as well as to ensure the alignment of compensation and benefits policies and processes with guideline and legislation
- Evaluate, improve and develop existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures to be more attractive and competitive
- Leading Payroll process and activities as well as to handle administration of employee benefits and HR Operations systems
- Preparing and supporting the benefit surveys and annual compensation.
- Executing and preparing the salary increment proposal.
- Reviewing and analyzing the C&B scheme by benchmarking with the market for being competitive and effectiveness.
- Implementing and updating the company’s policy compliance with Thai’s law and regulations.
- Collaborates with Finance and Accounting Team to ensure accurate forecasting and budgeting for new initiatives.
- Prepare of ad-hoc reporting and analysis. Responsible for all budgeting & reporting requirements, analytics and dashboards for the Rewards & HR Operations function and consolidation of overall department budget and ensure adherence to yearly plan.
- Conduct annual remuneration survey and generate market data comparison and provide standard analysis reports.
- Coordinate with agency and executives processing visa and work permits and 90 days.
- Participate in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contacts and enlists the help of resources to support the in-house good health display e.g. insurance companies.
- Establishes new welfare projects in line with company strategies.
- Compiles and generates welfare section monthly reports.
- Responsible for medical welfares
- Provide uniform for associates
- Control, propose welfare and benefit with the correct payment and in accordance with the law.
- Ensures efficient administration of employees’ welfare programs (Life & Health Insurance, Social
Security, Uniform, Medicine and First Aid kit support, etc.).
- Compiles and analyses information to improve welfare services for employees.
- Organizes and coordinates Health campaign to promote good health among employees.