*Job Specification *
- Age over 45 years old
- Experience : Minimum 10 years of acute healthcare nursing experience, including a minimum of 8 years of progressive management and supervisory experience.
- Good business acumen
- Good personal relationship in managing partner relationship to drive business growth
- A good team player with can do attitude.
- Highly collaborative across functions, excellent leadership and management skills, and a high level of integrity and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong command in both English Language and computer literacy
- Enthusiastic and ability to handle change and navigate ambiguity.
- Develops, implements, and revises nursing policies and procedures to assure that everyone within the nursing department adheres to the high standards of patient care expected.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of departmental policies, budgets and strategic plans
- Recognizes and provides coaching, counseling, and discipline as appropriate.
- Responsible for the evaluation and acquisition of medical equipment and devices negotiating cost effective pricing.
- Facilitates staff education activities (ie. Orientation, Competency, and Mandatory in-services).